For the past few weeks, Azer has been having stomach pains. His BM's have been looking more ... "normal". The doctor said he is probably constipated and we started giving him some Milk of Magnesia. His stomach pains seemed to go away, so we thought that was the end of it.
Now, his stomach pains returned, along with shoulder pains. This afternoon he got a fever. Now it is the evening and his fever is up to 103 degrees. I was debating taking him to the ER, but his CF doctor says if Azer should be able to wait until tomorrow morning, and then take him to the pediatrician.