February 8, 2010
Now we wait...
So, we are all settled in the hospital. A very kind person offered to watch Reema, so that was a big relief for us. Azer has had about 5 IV's (I think) so far. Whenever it starts hurting him to have them flushed they change it. We were supposed to get a PICC line in today, so he didn't have any food or water since last night, but there were too many other children scheduled ahead of him for a PICC line, so we are going to have to wait until tomorrow.
Azer is in good spirits, and is happy and comfortable. He is a little bored from being stuck in the room. Because of the MRSA and Pseudomonas, he cannot leave the room because of the risk of other children getting it.
Counting down the days!